Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Knitted Sisters Badge Options

I've been working on some designs for my Thursday Knitting group - we just voted on a name, and on our knitting community website, there's an option for groups to have their own banner and logo, so I was asked to make some designs. Here's what I came up with (so far):



(above) Simple Text w/stockinette: This was the first, just trying to get a feel for how the name worked in space, and looking to get some knitting clipart going with it...



(above) Patchwork Project: Not all that "designy" but personalized. I sampled images from all members who had project images posted online, then patched them together the best I could.



(above) Shipwreck: I'm just a sucker for nautical stuff, not that it has anything to do with knitting or our group. I incorporated the N and W into a compass theme.

No comments: