Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Now we're cookin!

Today, Auntie Beth brought over a really HEAVY box... It was full of lots and lots of big and little pieces, and one big package of fasteners. Ooooh! Assembly project!

Mom laid out the big pieces in the kitchen, and it looked kind of strange.

I wasn't sure they really knew what they were doing. When I tried to call for help, I realized the phone wasn't hooked up yet. We were on our own.

Mom put on some of the doors, and I thought the oven was pretty hot. . .

Once she added the stovetop, I really started to get into it.
Hey, this thing's got everything but the kitchen sink! Oh, wait, there's the sink.
Wow. This kitchen has it all!
Thanks to all our friends for the fantastic new kitchen!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awesome. I saw the pics without the commentary on Flickr, but the commentary was AWESOME.