Friday, January 8, 2010

Ticket to Ride

We rocked out a little this morning with Beatles Rock Band. Elliot couldn't pick a favorite thing - whatever I wanted to play was what was cool. I'll take that while I can - I know I won't always epitomize coolness to him, so right now I'm loving it.

I have to teach this weekend, and I fear the studio will be cold. It's kind of a bummer, because I hate cold. A lot.

BUT in a few weeks I'm going to visit Kelly, and all will be warm, wonderful, and full of fluffy wedding preparation goodness.

Made it through the first week of Project 365 without missing a day. I'm pretty motivated, and enjoying it. We'll see how well I do on vacation. Since Kelly's doing it too, hopefully we'll keep each other on target.

Oh, the BIG thing today was that elliot said "More Fish!"

It may have sounded like "Mow Hiss!" but i'm so excited that it sounded like anything at all. He's been doing really well trying to imitate sounds, and seems pretty over the frustration and embarrassment, at least till you ask him to say something again. Then he shuts down a bit. But we have made progress, so things are good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go Elliot!

PAPA