Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Belliot

3 years and 1 day ago, or 2 days before Elliot was born, my midsection looked like this:

Belliot, originally uploaded by jescope.


Nowdays, it's more like this:

Tonight as I was talking to him about his birthday, he thought it was very funny that he had been in my belly.

We looked at before and after photos - him in and out. Naturally, right after the out photos were pictures of Karl holding him.

"That's my daddy. He's holding me." Elliot said in a dreamy way. He sounded happy about it, but also a little confused. He said it again, "My daddy...."

He climbed off my lap with, "Hmm. Let's go find... Hmmm...."

He wondered around in the front room, then noticed his trains. "There's Edward! The big red train is pushing Edward!"

Moment over. Back to your regularly scheduled life.

No comments: