Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tracking

I've installed a stat counter. Karl always kept one on fulcrummonkey, and was a little obsessed with seeing who his readers were and where they came from. I thought, even though I expect far fewer views, I might add this to his tracking account just for kicks.

Elliot's starting to watch movies a little. He showed some interest in Toy Story and Wall-E (his first show in a theater, but now we have the DVD).

M&D came by this morning. D mowed the lawn, and M watched Elliot while I made waffles. Mmmmm. Waffles. I don't get the iron out as often as I'd like.

Fin's still not housebroken. I've cleaned up 4 messes today, 2 RIGHT after bringing him in from a trip outside. Grrr. Dr. Kelly suggested a little more kennel time, and I'm thinking I'm going to try it, because nothing else is working.

Hard to be consistent with so many distractions. He's great otherwise tho - got come, sit, down, and stay pretty well down pat. I'm thinking about an obedience class after vacation. Yippy!

Speaking of distractions, toddler's getting into trouble. Gotta go.

No comments: