Thursday, August 4, 2011

Why yes, it has been a while!


We're doing well.

Summers are always hectic, and this one has been no different. We've traveled, we've worked, we've played - the usual, really. Facebook has made me lazy about the blog tho - it's so easy to post a quick pic or blurb that I keep tel
ling myself I'll expand on later, but later doesn't happen.

Highlights of the last 3 months -

Planting stuff in the yard
Alpaca Shearing Day
Big Storm felling tree by Mom's house
Visiting Matt and Vanessa
Steam Train visit by UP 844
Riding Miniature Train in Wildwood
Arkansas - Diamond Mine, Clinton Museum, Family Fun
Circus Flora
Four Square at Third Degree
Florida - Meeting Rory!
Falling down stairs (ROUS)
Finishing first glass trains
Wisconsin - H&D Farm & Uncle Phil's
Steam Train Ride - Lumberjack Express
Giving up on Garden
Finishing Taj Mahal
Block Party
Other TBA stuff...

So it isn't for lack of material that I haven't written, but more a lack of time.

I have learned something tho:






No comments: