Saturday, November 20, 2010

Life Under Weather

We've been sick for a few days now, and I'm getting a little sick of it. Elliot and I both are coughing, snotty, and have on and off fevers. I'm wondering if perhaps the "camp out in my dr's waiting room till they sign the damn form" plan was not well formulated. I failed to consider that Elliot would be rolling on the floor, chewing on the chairs, and bumping into sick strangers the whole time.

Alas.

So our plan is to tough it out with OTC stuff till Monday, and if we're not better call in the big guns. I'm not generally one to use antibiotics, but if I can knock out this sinus trouble before I dive, I can relax my standards a bit.

Since we've been lethargic and napping on and off all day it's now near midnight and somebody is still up.

So, embarrassing mommy moment of the day: Elliot went potty all by himself wiped, flushed, *and* put his own pants back on, and I cried. Seriously. I blame the fever.

Wish us well, because I can't take much more.

No comments: